Episode 121 of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is live!
This episode of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is brought to you by Yumbly. Search Chicago-area restaurants and menus to find exactly what you’re hungry for. Yum.
iTunes users! To subscribe to the pause.com Entertainment Podcast on iTunes Click here to open iTunes to our podcast, then click the SUBSCRIBE button.
In Video Games, the guys talk Far Cry 3, and Tony talks about Little Big Planet Karting as well as Joe Danger Touch
In TV (28:45), the guys talk about The Americans and The Following. Tony talks Homeland, Sherlock and Dallas. Lou talks American Idol, Revenge, Continuum, The Taste and New Girl.
In Movies (1:01:40) the guys start off with Zero Dark Thirty. Tony talks Silver Linings Playbook, Django Unchained and Argo. Lou talks about Jack Reacher, Looper, Taken 2 and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. Lou also goes through his list of stuff that he hopes J.J. Abrams, Michael Arndt and the rest of the Star Wars: Episode VII production staff will keep in mind while making the movie.
In the Mash-Up, the news this week includes:
- No more Saturday mail after July 31st
- Amazon is introducing its own currency
- A French guy has created a thing called Bubble Desk (Lou thinks it should actually be called Desk Bubble)
- Hasbro, at the request of internet users, has retired the Iron token from Monopoly and replaced it with a cat
- Eggxactly: The one-egg egg toaster
- A new kind of glue out of Japan can be sticky / non-sticky just with blasts of UV light
- This October will see the release of an Ubuntu mobile OS
- Microsoft and Symantec busted a major cybercrime ring
- A Dad agreed to pay his daughter $200 to stay off of Facebook for 5 months
The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is hosted by long-time friends Tony Incopero and Lou Zucaro. Join them as they discuss all sorts of fun things in the world of entertainment, gaming, gadgets, cars and more with a healthy dose of their sense of humor.
iTunes subscribers! If you’re not seeing this episode on our iTunes page (linked at the top of this post) never fear! Just make sure you’re subscribed and your iTunes software on your computer will retrieve the latest episode. Just hit the refresh button in your library’s Podcasts page if you don’t see it.