Episode 119 of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is live!
no images were found
This episode of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is brought to you by Yumbly. Search Chicago-area restaurants and menus to find exactly what you’re hungry for. Yum.
iTunes users! To subscribe to the pause.com Entertainment Podcast on iTunes Click here to open iTunes to our podcast, then click the SUBSCRIBE button.
In video games, Tony talks about God of War Origins, Amazing Spiderman, Zen Pinball and Dishonored. Lou talks about Angry Birds. Miscellaneous gaming news follows.
In TV (~22:20) the guys talk briefly about The Voice and X-Factor. Tony talks about Revenge, American Horror Story: Asylum, The Mindy Project and The New Normal. Lou talks about The New Girl, Ben & Kate, Castle and Homeland. Then onto some general TV news.
In Movies (~47:50), Tony talks about Lincoln, The Life of Pi in 3D, Deadfall, Albert Nobbs, Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope and, for Tony’s Classic Film Project, Lawrence of Arabia and Europa Europa. Lou talks about Argo, Wreck-It-Ralph and Expendables II. Miscellaneous movie news follows.
In the Mashup (~1:23:45), the news this week includes:
- Apple’s gonna manufacture in the U.S. starting next year
- John McAfee was arrested. And he’s crazy.
- A guy invented a smart toaster that sounds awesome
- You can sign a petition on the White House’s website for the Government to build a Death Star
- Kochi, India now has gigabit internet
- Kyocera has developed a touch-screen that feels like you’re pressing buttons
- Nokia had a symphony orchestra create 25 new, original pieces of classical music for their Lumia phones
- Some Staples stores will soon feature a 3D printing service
- StickNFind is a low-power Bluetooth sticker you can attach to things so you can find them if you lose them
- Reaction Engines has successfully tested engines for a new spaceplane called Skylon
- Japan’s new maglev train will travel 311mph
- Intel may be moving away from socketed processors, focusing instead on processors soldered to the motherboard
- Famed architect Oscar Niemeyer has died at the age of 104
And of course, at the end of the episode is when Tony & Lou reveal their choices for best and worst entertainment moments of the week!
The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is hosted by long-time friends Tony Incopero and Lou Zucaro. Join them as they discuss all sorts of fun things in the world of entertainment, gaming, gadgets, cars and more with a healthy dose of their sense of humor.
iTunes subscribers! If you’re not seeing this episode on our iTunes page (linked at the top of this post) never fear! Just make sure you’re subscribed and your iTunes software on your computer will retrieve the latest episode. Just hit the refresh button in your library’s Podcasts page if you don’t see it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download